Cold Storage Facility Details
The CrowleyFresh cold storage facility offers importers, marketers and distributors the following advantages:
- Forced air pre-cooling to ensure rapid and sustained cooled temperatures
- Capacity rotation: 20,000 kilos per hour
- Forced air with humidifier
Four separate independently temperature-controlled storage chambers
- Four separate independently temperature-controlled storage chambers with temperatures ranging from 32 degrees to 70 degrees, suiting a variety of products
- 400,000 total cubic feet of refrigerated space
Additionally, CrowleyFresh offers:
- Refrigerated loading dock.
- 17 access doors, including those equipped with rollers for airline unit loading devices (ULDs)
- Nine dock-high sealed doors that lead to the refrigerated loading dock
- Additional storage space for cargo supplies and non-refrigerated materials (dry cargo space)
- Parking designed to accommodate up to 20 containers
All of the CrowleyFresh chambers are tightly sealed and insulated to maintain food safety and avoid cross-contamination. Learn more about our affiliations and certifications .
With CrowleyFresh on your side, there's no need to worry about power loss. Emergency generators and a company-wide contingency plan are in place to keep the chambers cool and maintain cargo integrity during natural disasters, storms and other environmental incidents.
View Larger Map
Crowley Says On-Island Distribution Key to Getting Relief Supplies to Puerto Rico Residents
Crowley Awards Scholarships Worth $10,000 to Four UAF Students
Crowley Establishes Flow of Relief Cargo into Puerto Rico Following Hurricane Maria
Hurricane Maria Weather/Operations Update 09/21/2017
Crowley Presents Four Scholarships to California Maritime Academy Cadets during Connie Awards Dinner