Cold Storage Facility Details
The CrowleyFresh cold storage facility offers importers, marketers and distributors the following advantages:
- Forced air pre-cooling to ensure rapid and sustained cooled temperatures
- Capacity rotation: 20,000 kilos per hour
- Forced air with humidifier
Four separate independently temperature-controlled storage chambers
- Four separate independently temperature-controlled storage chambers with temperatures ranging from 32 degrees to 70 degrees, suiting a variety of products
- 400,000 total cubic feet of refrigerated space
Additionally, CrowleyFresh offers:
- Refrigerated loading dock.
- 17 access doors, including those equipped with rollers for airline unit loading devices (ULDs)
- Nine dock-high sealed doors that lead to the refrigerated loading dock
- Additional storage space for cargo supplies and non-refrigerated materials (dry cargo space)
- Parking designed to accommodate up to 20 containers
All of the CrowleyFresh chambers are tightly sealed and insulated to maintain food safety and avoid cross-contamination. Learn more about our affiliations and certifications.
With CrowleyFresh on your side, there's no need to worry about power loss. Emergency generators and a company-wide contingency plan are in place to keep the chambers cool and maintain cargo integrity during natural disasters, storms and other environmental incidents.
View Larger Map
Crowley-Managed Ocean Crescent Provides At-Sea Assistance to Ill-Fated Catamaran
Crowley Presents Scholarships worth $10,000 to Four University of Alaska Fairbanks Students
Crowley Receives First Wave of New Container Equipment with More to Follow
Crowley Re-signs JAXPORT lease
Crowley Helps Combat Ebola by Providing Logistical Support for “Operation United Assistance” Mission in Africa