Cold Storage Facility Details
The CrowleyFresh cold storage facility offers importers, marketers and distributors the following advantages:
- Forced air pre-cooling to ensure rapid and sustained cooled temperatures
- Capacity rotation: 20,000 kilos per hour
- Forced air with humidifier
Four separate independently temperature-controlled storage chambers
- Four separate independently temperature-controlled storage chambers with temperatures ranging from 32 degrees to 70 degrees, suiting a variety of products
- 400,000 total cubic feet of refrigerated space
Additionally, CrowleyFresh offers:
- Refrigerated loading dock.
- 17 access doors, including those equipped with rollers for airline unit loading devices (ULDs)
- Nine dock-high sealed doors that lead to the refrigerated loading dock
- Additional storage space for cargo supplies and non-refrigerated materials (dry cargo space)
- Parking designed to accommodate up to 20 containers
All of the CrowleyFresh chambers are tightly sealed and insulated to maintain food safety and avoid cross-contamination. Learn more about our affiliations and certifications .
With CrowleyFresh on your side, there's no need to worry about power loss. Emergency generators and a company-wide contingency plan are in place to keep the chambers cool and maintain cargo integrity during natural disasters, storms and other environmental incidents.
View Larger Map
Crowley Adds 40 ISO Tanks to Meet Growing Customer Demand
Eighty-two Crowley Vessels Honored with Jones F. Devlin Awards in Recognition of 613 Combined Years of Safe Operations
Crowley Presented Humanitarian Award by Seamen’s Church Institute (SCI) for Puerto Rico Relief Efforts
Crowley Earns Four 2018 TMSA Compass Awards of Merit for Marketing and Sales Excellence
Puerto Rico Team Earns Thomas Crowley Award, the Company's Highest Honor, in Recognition of Hurricane Maria Relief Efforts