What We Do
Cold Chain Management
CrowleyFresh, through its shipping and logistics partners Crowley and Customized Brokers , provides a single resource that you can depend on for all of your perishable supply chain needs. With experienced logistics professionals who know what options are available and how to make them work best for you, we can be a single resource that you can depend on for all of your cargo related needs.
Backed by the power of Crowley, CrowleyFresh can manage your entire perishable supply chain. Cold Chain Management Services available:
- Import customs clearance services for nearly any perishable or time-sensitive product, including fresh produce , seafood and other refrigerated cargo
- Export Processing team to work with exporters, importers, freight forwarding companies and agents to offer all-inclusive rates from origin to destination
- Full and less-than-containerload ocean cargo services between the U.S. and Puerto Rico, the Eastern and Western Caribbean and Central America
- Air freight forwarding as a member agent of the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- Inland transportation provided by our Transportation Management Center.
For more than 50 years you've known Crowley to be experts in moving dry and refrigerated cargo throughout the U.S, Caribbean and Latin America, and now you'll come to know us as experts in total cold chain solutions.
Crowley Launches Industry-Leading, LNG-Powered ConRo Ship at VT Halter Marine
Crowley and Penn Terminals Sign Multi-year Stevedoring and Terminal Services Agreement for Puerto Rico – North Atlantic Service
Crowley Enhances Container Shipping Service between Florida and Panama; New Consolidated Panama Office Offers Full Supply Chain Services
Video Highlights Construction of Crowley’s LNG Bunker Facility at Port of Jacksonville
Three New Gantry Cranes Manufactured for Crowley’s Puerto Rico Terminal