What We Do
Cold Chain Management
CrowleyFresh, through its shipping and logistics partners Crowley and Customized Brokers , provides a single resource that you can depend on for all of your perishable supply chain needs. With experienced logistics professionals who know what options are available and how to make them work best for you, we can be a single resource that you can depend on for all of your cargo related needs.
Backed by the power of Crowley, CrowleyFresh can manage your entire perishable supply chain. Cold Chain Management Services available:
- Import customs clearance services for nearly any perishable or time-sensitive product, including fresh produce , seafood and other refrigerated cargo
- Export Processing team to work with exporters, importers, freight forwarding companies and agents to offer all-inclusive rates from origin to destination
- Full and less-than-containerload ocean cargo services between the U.S. and Puerto Rico, the Eastern and Western Caribbean and Central America
- Air freight forwarding as a member agent of the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- Inland transportation provided by our Transportation Management Center.
For more than 50 years you've known Crowley to be experts in moving dry and refrigerated cargo throughout the U.S, Caribbean and Latin America, and now you'll come to know us as experts in total cold chain solutions.
Crowley Adds 40 ISO Tanks to Meet Growing Customer Demand
Eighty-two Crowley Vessels Honored with Jones F. Devlin Awards in Recognition of 613 Combined Years of Safe Operations
Crowley Presented Humanitarian Award by Seamen’s Church Institute (SCI) for Puerto Rico Relief Efforts
Crowley Earns Four 2018 TMSA Compass Awards of Merit for Marketing and Sales Excellence
Puerto Rico Team Earns Thomas Crowley Award, the Company's Highest Honor, in Recognition of Hurricane Maria Relief Efforts