What We Do
Cold Chain Management
CrowleyFresh, through its shipping and logistics partners Crowley and Customized Brokers , provides a single resource that you can depend on for all of your perishable supply chain needs. With experienced logistics professionals who know what options are available and how to make them work best for you, we can be a single resource that you can depend on for all of your cargo related needs.
Backed by the power of Crowley, CrowleyFresh can manage your entire perishable supply chain. Cold Chain Management Services available:
- Import customs clearance services for nearly any perishable or time-sensitive product, including fresh produce , seafood and other refrigerated cargo
- Export Processing team to work with exporters, importers, freight forwarding companies and agents to offer all-inclusive rates from origin to destination
- Full and less-than-containerload ocean cargo services between the U.S. and Puerto Rico, the Eastern and Western Caribbean and Central America
- Air freight forwarding as a member agent of the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- Inland transportation provided by our Transportation Management Center.
For more than 50 years you've known Crowley to be experts in moving dry and refrigerated cargo throughout the U.S, Caribbean and Latin America, and now you'll come to know us as experts in total cold chain solutions.
Crowley Provides ATB to Deliver Jet Fuel from U.S. Mainland to Puerto Rico
Crowley Carries Utility Poles to Support Reconstruction of Puerto Rico’s Electrical Grid
Two Jensen Maritime Designs Named Among WorkBoat’s 10 Significant Boats of 2017
Crowley to Launch Weekly Ocean Cargo and Logistics Solutions Between Wilmington, N.C., and Central America Nov. 21
Latest Crowley Lift-On, Lift-Off Vessel Enters U.S. Mainland-Puerto Rico Trade