What We Do
Cold Chain Management
CrowleyFresh, through its shipping and logistics partners Crowley and Customized Brokers , provides a single resource that you can depend on for all of your perishable supply chain needs. With experienced logistics professionals who know what options are available and how to make them work best for you, we can be a single resource that you can depend on for all of your cargo related needs.
Backed by the power of Crowley, CrowleyFresh can manage your entire perishable supply chain. Cold Chain Management Services available:
- Import customs clearance services for nearly any perishable or time-sensitive product, including fresh produce , seafood and other refrigerated cargo
- Export Processing team to work with exporters, importers, freight forwarding companies and agents to offer all-inclusive rates from origin to destination
- Full and less-than-containerload ocean cargo services between the U.S. and Puerto Rico, the Eastern and Western Caribbean and Central America
- Air freight forwarding as a member agent of the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- Inland transportation provided by our Transportation Management Center.
For more than 50 years you've known Crowley to be experts in moving dry and refrigerated cargo throughout the U.S, Caribbean and Latin America, and now you'll come to know us as experts in total cold chain solutions.
Crowley Awards Scholarships to Two Williams-Mystic Students
Crowley Presents Scholarships to Three University of Alaska Fairbanks Students
Two Webb Institute Students Honored with Thomas B. Crowley Scholarships
Crowley Opens New Retail Shipping Service Center in Miami for Consumers Shipping to Puerto Rico, the Caribbean and Central America
Crowley's Jensen Maritime and ABS Pilot Validates 3D Modeling Techniques to Meet Class Requirements